In the Media
- Op weg naar een computer die Nederlands verstaat, NWO, 2017-01-24.
- I developed and am maintaining Viasock, a tool to automagically serverize Unix programs.
- I developed epar, a Java implementation of Zhang and Clark’s shift-reduce CCG parser.
- Together with Valerio Basile, I developed the collaborative annotation platform of the Groningen Meaning Bank.
- I developed and am maintaining Produce, a build automation system geared towards machine learning experiments.
- Together with Johannes Dellert, I developed Kahina, a graphical debugging framework for logic programming and grammar engineering.
- I contributed to rparse, a parsing system for Probabilistic Linear Context-Free Rewriting Systems (PLCFRS).
- I developed TuLiPA IDE, an Eclipse-based integrated development environment for Extended Meta Grammar (XMG).
- Various small projects can be found on GitHub and on WordPress.org.
- Spring 2017 II: Web Programming
- Spring 2017 I: Advanced Programming
- Fall 2016 II: Logic Programming
- Fall 2016 II: Database-driven Web Technology
- Spring 2016 I: Advanced Programming
- Fall 2015 II: Logic Programming (with Johan Bos)
- Fall 2015 II: Database-driven Web Technology
- Fall 2015 I: Semantic Web Technology
- Spring 2014 I: Advanced Programming, a second-semester programming course in the Information Science bachelor’s program at the University of Groningen (with Johannes Bjerva)
- Spring 2013 I: Advanced Programming, a second-semester programming course in the Information Science bachelor’s program at the University of Groningen
- Spring 2009: teaching assistant for Statistical Natural Language Processing in the Computational Linguistics bachelor’s program at the University of Tübingen
- Publication chair of *SEM 2014 (with Valerio Basile)
- Organizer of the Computational Linguistics reading group at the University of Groningen (fall 2012—fall 2013)
- Organizing committee member of TABU Dag 2013
- Organizing committee member of TaCoS 2007
ReviewingI have served as a reviewer for
- The 11th Linguistics Annotation Workshop: LAW XI in 2017
- EACL 2017 Student Research Workshop (SRW)
- NAACL 2015 Student Research Workshop (SRW)
- The 9th Linguistic Annotation Workshop
- Twenty-Ninth Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-15)
- The Handbook of Linguistic Annotation (2015)
- SemEval-2014 Task 6: Supervised Semantic Parsing of Robotic Spatial Commands
- ACL Student Research Workshop 2014
- Data & Knowledge Engineering (2013)
- *SEM 2012 shared task: Resolving the Scope and Focus of Negation (2012)