Department of Computational Linguistics
Institute for Language and Information Science
Faculty of Arts and Humanities
University of Düsseldorf
I am a computational linguist. My research interests include semantic parsing, cross-lingual learning, meaning representations, and categorial grammars.
- 2018– Postdoctoral researcher, ISI/TreeGraSP, University of Düsseldorf
- 2017–2018 Postdoctoral researcher/lecturer, ISI, University of Düsseldorf
- 2015–2017 Researcher/lecturer, CLCG/CIW, University of Groningen
- 2011–2017 PhD (with distinction) in Computational Semantics, University of Groningen
- 2008–2011 M.A. in Computational Linguistics, University of Tübingen
- 2005–2008 B.A. in Computational Linguistics, University of Tübingen
- I’m co-chairing the 18th International Workshop on Treebanks and Linguistic Theories (TLT 2019) at SyntaxFest 2019. Submit your paper!
- Cross-lingual CCG Induction accepted to NAACL 2019!
- We are organizing an event for girls interested in computational linguistics for Girls’ Day 2019.
- I am serving as publications chair for *SEM 2019.
- 2019-04-23: Sprachwissenschaftliches Institut, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Germany
- 2019-05-06 – 2019-05-10: Computational Linguistics group, University of Groningen, Netherlands
- 2019-05-23 – 2019-05-27: IWCS, Gotenburg, Sweden
- 2019-06-02 – 2019-06-08: NAACL, Minneapolis, MN, USA